Choosing topics for a series of women’s leadership forums called the Women’s Leadership Roundtable (WLR), fully developing each topic through online research, and then writing a long-form handout. This is the fourth in the WLR series, entitled “Strategies for Women to Boldly Use Their Voices in the Workplace.”
- Project Date: April 2019
- Role: Writer, Researcher, Editor
- Determine topic for fourth WLR by asking: What are effective strategies for short-circuiting backlash that occurs – or preventing it from happening at all – when women professionals “speak up”?
- Write the topic in the form of a compelling question.
- Write several sentences about why the topic is pertinent to leadership.
- Online research to determine three stats backed up by research.
- Include other relevant articles/links found in research.
- Handout: Strategies for Women to Boldly Use Their Voices in the Workplace
- Determined sectional focuses (three) to center and focus handout.
- Researched strategies for each section.
- Included relevant statistics.
- Provided in Word, Google Docs, and PDF (below):
Go back to Portfolio for full list of editing samples.